Mailflow Systems Sorter, Open Back w/17" Elevation; 36 Sorting Pockets 15”D without Plexi Doors
• All sorters are 15" deep with 14" deep sorting shelves. Adjust on 1/2"H increments.
• Sorting shelves have thumb cuts and labeling flanges on both front and back of shelves
Open-Back Sorters are typically used where mail is passed through – sorted on one side and collected by the recipient on the other
- All sorters are 15" deep with 14" deep sorting shelves. Adjust on 1/2"H increments
- Preconfigured models, designated by the letter “C” are available, or build-your-own by specifying empty sorter designated by the letter “E” and adding components
- For smoked Plexiglas, add 10% of list and an “S” suffix to standard Plexiglas door sorter, ie SN4833ELPS
- Elevated sorters offer more workspace, by raising the sorter off the work area
- Pricing is for sorters with and without doors
- For assistance with custom Mailflow Systems configuration contact Space Planning service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All preconfigured models are standard with two columns of 11” wide shelves and the remaining columns with 12” wide shelves. You may receive extra shelves with sorters.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Standard lead times may be impacted due to the current worldwide supply chain interruption.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.