Mayline Comfort Series Executive Posture Chair
muscles of the thighs, back, neck and shoulders.
• The inflatable lumbar support on all models is orthopedically designed to give customized adjustment.
• Several models feature a suspended tailbone cut-out that allows the tailbone to free float, reducing fatigue and pressure on the lower back.
• Swivel seat with pneumatic height adjustment.
• Durable acrylic/poly blend upholstery in Gray, Blue, Burgundy and Black.
• Five-star base with dual hooded casters.
• All Comfort Chairs available on the 72-hour Kwik-Ship program.
• Some assembly required.
• All Comfort Chairs (except 9413AG) can ship via small parcel. See Terms & Conditions.
• 250 lb. rating.
• All models in all finishes are available on both the Kwik-Ship and Fast Freight delivery
programs with no quantity limitations
26"W x 24 3/4"D x 40 3/4"-44 1/4"H
Seated Area Dimensions
20 1/2"W x 19"D x 24"H
16 3/4"-20 1/4"
• Tailbone cut-out in seat cushion.
• 2 1/2" ratchet back height adjustment for optimal lumbar location.
• Waterfall seat design.
• Multi-Function Three levers to modify angle of back relative to the seat, control tilt and forward tilt for keyboard intensive activities. Tilt is free float or locking within a fixed range.
• Available in Gray, Blue, Burgundy or Black fabric. Also available in Black leather.
• Included T-shaped arms are height adjustable and have comfortable impact resistant urethane arm rests
- Item Requires Shipping
- 100.0 lbs.
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.