Mobus II Seat
• Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the workday
• Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
• Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
• Seat pan is positioned forward to help promote an open hip angle that may help engage the core muscles
• Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
• Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
• Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
• Simple two-step assembly
• Designed by Martin Keen
Capacity - Weight: 300 lbs.
Finished Product Weight: 16.5 lbs.
Material(s): Steel gas piston cylinder; Powder-coated, anodized extruded aluminum pivoting seat leg; Fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat pan; EVA foam seat cushion, Fiberglass-reinforced nylon base shroud
Overall Depth: 15"
Overall Height: 28 1/2" to 37 3/4"
Overall Width: 16"
Seat Size: 16” x 11 1/2”
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.