• Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
• Supports leaning posture– encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
• Seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to support hip flexibility
• Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat
• Designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage muscles
• Accommodates heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
• Discreetly designed wheels for easy portability
• Post folds for easy storage
• Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help relieve stress on your feet and lower body versus having your feet on the floor while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience
• Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
• Designed by Martin Keen
Capacity - Weight: 300 lbs.
Finished Product Weight: 32 lbs.
Material(s): EVA foam seat cushion, Polyurethane anti-fatigue mat, 13-layer hard-plywood base platform, Powder-coated, anodized extruded aluminum pivoting seat leg
Overall Depth: 37 to 45"
Overall Height: 31 to 41"
Overall Width: 25 ½"
Seat Size: 16” x 10 1/2”
- Item Requires Shipping
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
- Please contact for freight quote
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.